Shift supervisor (m/f/d)
Gourmetback GmbH, based in Regensburg, Germany, is a company which is internationally active in the food sector and focuses on the production of deep frozen bakery products and snacks for national and international wholesalers and retailers.
We are proud of our high quality products, for which we live real bakery craft using modern production techniques.
Our order situation is picking up again, so we are looking for you as a shift supervisor (m/f/d). A dynamic and harmonious environment with a lot of personal responsibility and development opportunities is waiting for you. If team spirit and respectful interaction are important to you, then you will be part of the success story of Gourmetback GmbH.
Your tasks include
- Responsibility for the smooth running of production in the assigned shift in multi-shift operation, incl. shift and personnel deployment planning as well as holiday planning
- Control and monitoring tasks as well as operation of machines and tools
- Ensure compliance with legal and internal safety regulations and proactively exemplify our safety culture.
- YOU work in a team and in cooperation with safety, quality assurance, technology and logistics
- Lead and develop approx. 20 employees of the respective shift
- YOU maintain contact with the oven and work hand in hand with the master baker
- Ensuring quality standards and regular reporting to production management
- Providing ideas for the improvement of quality and productivity as well as the further development of production technology
- Regular exchange of experience with the other shift supervisors to optimise internal processes
- Supporting the production management in ensuring the legal and internal requirements and guidelines on hygiene, HACCP, IFS Food, food safety and occupational safety
- Ideally a master baker or many years of experience as a baker
- Leadership and coaching experience desirable
- Customer-oriented personality with a confident and sovereign manner
- Independent and solution-oriented way of working
- Economic thinking and acting
- Good knowledge of German, knowledge of English desirable
- Team spirit and enjoyment of working in an intercultural team
- Strong communication skills
- Pleasure in training new employees and helping to ensure that we have enough junior staff
What we offer
- Exciting, challenging tasks in the market segment of food production with an open-minded and dynamic team
- Flat hierarchies and an appreciative team spirit
- Appropriate remuneration and other benefits
- Plenty of room for creativity and openness to new ideas
- Opportunities for further training
Why Gourmetback GmbH?
If you are interested in helping to shape the development of our company, please send us your application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org or at
Gourmetback GmbH, Münchberger Strasse 1, D-93057 Regensburg
If you have any further questions about this vacancy, please contact Ms Hake on +49 (0) 941 39648 11.
If you are not (currently) interested in this vacancy, but know suitable candidates, please feel free to share this job posting.