Cleaning Foreman (m/f/d)
Gourmetback GmbH, based in Regensburg, Germany, is a company which is internationally active in the food sector and focuses on the production of deep frozen bakery products and snacks for national and international wholesalers and retailers.
We are proud of our high quality products, for which we live real bakery craft using modern production techniques.
We are looking for you as a cleaning foreman (m/f/d) in full-time or at least 30 hours a week, especially on Saturdays.
Your tasks include
- You see our company premises as a "showcase" for our customers and business partners and actively work in the cleaning department.
- Absolute cleanliness is important to you, you exemplify hygienic cleanliness as part of the team and ensure that our high quality standards are constantly met.
- You are a source of ideas for your manager in order to continuously develop the cleaning processes.
- You are proud to make an important contribution to our company and are happy to pass on your knowledge to new employees.
- Experience in cleaning, ideally in the food sector
- Organisational talent and an eye for the big picture as well as enthusiasm for perfect cleanliness
- Independent and self-reliant way of working in an intercultural team
- Strong team spirit, high flexibility and a motivating personality
- Reliability, a high degree of diligence and the ability to work under pressure
- Good German language skills desirable
What we offer
- Exciting, challenging job in food distribution in an open-minded and dynamic team
- Extensive on-site training by experienced employees
- High flexibility and good team spirit
- Appropriate remuneration, discounted baked goods, company events and other special benefits
Why Gourmetback GmbH?
If you are interested in helping to shape the development of our company, please send us your application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org or at
Gourmetback GmbH, Münchberger Strasse 1, D-93057 Regensburg
If you have any further questions about this vacancy, please contact Ms Hake on +49 (0) 941 39648 11.
If you are not (currently) interested in this vacancy, but know suitable candidates, please feel free to share this job posting.