Gourmetback GmbH ist looking for YOU as a baker´s assistent (m/f/o) in Regensburg (Southern Germany)
Gourmetback GmbH is a joint venture with an international food company and focuses on the production of telecommunications and snacks for the national and international wholesale and retail international. We are proud of our high-quality products. Due to the strong expansion and the development of our sales figures, we want to introduce another shift, so we are looking for YOU as a baker ´s assistent (m/f/o).
A dynamic and harmonious environment with a lot of personal responsibility and development opportunities awaits YOU. If team spirit and appreciative approach are important to you, then you will become part of the success story of Gourmetback GmbH.
Your tasks include:
• Kneading and forming the dough according to internal specifications and contact with the oven
• Operation of machines and work equipment according to instructions
• Constructive cooperation in an intercultural team
• Idea-givers for shift management to increase quality and productivity
• Support for new colleagues (m/f/o)
• Ensuring legal and internal regulations and guidelines on hygiene, HACCP, IFS food, food and occupational safety.
• Training as a baker or a lot of interest in baking and forming doughs
• Passion for our artisanal production of baked goods
• Knowledge of German desirable
• Interest in handling technical equipment and openness to new things
• Teamwork and self-responsibility in an intercultural team
• Reliability and high flexibility and willingness to work shifts
We’re good at lots of things at Gourmetback GmbH, but we’re particularly good at looking after our employees.
• Exciting, challenging tasks in the food production market segment in an open-minded and dynamic team
• Flat hierarchies and an appreciative coexistence
• Appropriate compensation
• High flexibility, plenty of room for creativity and openness to new ideas
Why Gourmetback GmbH?
If you are encouraged to help shape the ambitious expansion course and the associated development of our company, please send us your meaningful application documents, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date:
Münchberger Str. 1
Further questions about this vacancy can be answered by
Ms. Hake on +49 (0) 941 39648 11.